The ultimate License Keys Manager for WordPress and WooCommerce. This premium plugin will extend the functionality and features of the regular License Keys for WooCommerce, which can be download and install free of change from WordPress.org.
WooCommerce License Keys adds a new product type to your WordPress and WooCommerce setup, and lets you create and handle license keys that can be used to validate your licensed products; it comes with a built-in with a validator API (service) with endpoints that will let you activate, validate and deactivate license keys via HTTP requests; we provide various solutions to integrate the API with your software products.
What are you missing?
The extended plugin comes built-in with its own “semi-automatic subscriptions” system, it allows you to set up license keys that can be renewed or extended with manual recurrent payments.
Your customers can make these repurchases from WooCommerce’s “My Account” page or through automated emails configured by you.
This system is flexible and supports any payment gateway.
More License Key Options
Add more options to your license keys!
- Variable products and price variations support.
- Add automatic email notifications to inform your customers when their license keys are close to expire.
- Add limitations to the amount of activations your customers can make.
- Allow your customers to use your products with no limitations on development environments.
- Allow your customers to use your products in offline environments.
- Disable automatic license key generation and enable stock management through custom key codes.
- Attach downloadable data to the API responses to allow your products to perform software update checks.
Analytics And Tracking
This premium plugin comes with an analytics module which will enable you to track your API’s activity and performance.
Includes three graphs: activity graph (amount of requests done to the API), performance graph (API’s response times) and success ratio graph. All graphs can be filtered based on endpoint, result status and date, and results can be grouped daily or monthly. Every option available for you to analyse your API’s and products behavior.
Additionally, this plugin will grant you access to the log where all tracking records are stored, allowing you to search, query, view and analyze every data if needed.
License Keys Management Module
This premium plugin comes with a management module that allow you to view, analyze, add, import, edit and delete license keys and their activations.
- Import and maintain via CSV files your very own custom license key codes.
- Manually add, edit and delete custom codes.
- Edit purchased license keys settings.
- Deactivate customer activations.
- View the API’s activity and interaction of each purchased license key.
This plugin uses WooCommerce’s templating system for all its customer related content. Allowing you to edit and customize it inside your themes with ease and using available documentation.
You will receive any new update of this extension, that could include bug fixes or new features, FREE-OF-CHARGE as long as you possess an active license (which will be given to you upon purchasing). Updates will be notified directly in your wordpress setup (and you would be able to opt to install them), you won’t need to search for them on your email or our website.