WooCommerce License Keys
Extended features for “WooCommerce License Keys” plugin.
Manage and generate your software license keys using WordPress and WooCommerce.
WooCommerce License Keys adds a new product type to your WordPress and WooCommerce setup, and lets you create and handle license keys that can be used to validate your licensed products.
This plugin comes built-in with a validator API (service) with endpoints that will let you activate, validate and deactivate license keys via HTTP requests; we provide various solutions (as PHP libraries, packages and documentation) to integrate the API with your products.
- Built-in validator API (with activation, validation and deactivation endpoints).
- Custom WooCommerce product type.
- WooCommerce template system.
- Handles license key activations.
- Expire options.
- Attach downloadables.
- Allows shipping for physical products.
- Customers can be manage their purchased licenses from WooCommerce’s My Account page.
- License Keys can be viewed by admins.
- License Keys are added to WooCommerce’s order completed email.
- SDK and libraries to implement easily the validations on your products.
This extended plugin will enable the following features:
- Limit your license keys per activations.
- Limit your license keys per domain.
- Allow your license keys to be installed on development environments without increasing your clients limits.
- Allow your “License Keys API” to include the downloadble file information, as part of the license key data when the activate and validate endpoints are called. The downloadable information can be used later to perform automatic updates.
- Allow your license keys to stay valid on offline environments and control the allowed offline time.
- Manage your customers’ license keys.
- Edit existing license keys options.
- Extend expiration dates.
- Deactivate license keys activations.
You will receive any new update of this extension, that could include bug fixes or new features, FREE-OF-CHARGE as long as you possess an active license (which will be given to you upon purchasing). Updates will be notified directly in your wordpress setup (and you would be able to opt to install them), you won’t need to search for them on your email or our website.
|Expiration||Lasts for 1 years.|
|Limit||Limited in the amount of activations. Up to 1 activation(s) allowed.|
|Development||Developers support. Development environments (running on localhost) do not increase limit capacity, allowing this license to be used on production and development.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.